We are currently scheduling for URGENT, MEDICALLY NECESSARY eye care, and Telehealth Care visits.
Per guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”), the American Academy of Ophthalmology, and Arizona’s Governor Doug Ducey, Eye Associates of Tucson is scheduling patients that have urgent eye care needs and medically necessary appointments.
Symptoms that may qualify for urgent eye care
- Sudden loss of vision
- Severe eye pain
- Curtain-like disappearance of vision
- Experiencing flashers or floaters
- Black spots or flashes of light
- Seeing halos or rainbows around light
- Loss of peripheral (side) vision
- Sudden hazy or blurred vision
- Pink and itchy eyes
Please call 520-888-6600 to schedule an appointment if you are experiencing any of the above symptoms or have a medically necessary reason for immediate eye care.