To help ensure that your experience at Eye Associates of Tucson is pleasant, and goes as smoothly as possible, please take a moment to download and complete the required patient forms prior to your next visit.
Items that you may want to prepare for your eye exam:
- Remove eye makeup prior to your eye exam.
- Be sure to bring your medical health and eye insurance information.
- New patients are encouraged to print, and fill out medical forms.
- Be prepared to discuss any health problems and/or allergies.
- What are your previous eye diseases, surgery related to vision or previous eye injuries?
- Family history of eye disease. (This is important for eye diseases like Glaucoma)
- Prescription and over-the-counter drugs you are taking (This can be important in cases of cataract surgery)
- List of sports/hobbies in which you participate (This may be important for those seeking LASIK eye surgery)
- For new patients, bring all glasses and contact lenses, your current contact lens prescription or contact lens box or bottle, or previous eye care records including lens specifications.